Glad In Heart -- January 11, 2010

7 You have put gladness in my heart, More than in the season that their grain and wine increased. 8 I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:7-8


It is true. Jesus has put gladness in my heart that is greater than the happiness that comes from successful living. Whether it is the harvest of my labor or the joys of life, the gladness that He provides is surer and more satisfying. I can let the stress of life be put aside because of His peace inside of me. I don’t have to watch my back and be on guard all the time because He is my safety.

Lord, thank you for the reminder from King David. You are my security and joy. Thank you for safe rest. You are the success of my life.

Glad In Heart,

Pastor Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment